1. Pull out the end stopper.
2. Holding unfastened band in the left hand, gently push into a downward spiral shape.
3. Slowly fill using the pipette provided OR directly from a compatible bottle dispenser.
4. View liquid flow through round window, shake band to release any air blockages.
5. Replace stopper when full.
Never force the band out of shape, stop whenever resistance is strong. Unsuitable for gels and creams, fill with liquids only (10ml capacity). For safety do not mix usage between different liquid types.